70% smaller and a lot more powerful, Aeon Labs new Multi-Sensor 6 gives you a lot more than simply expanded functionality. This little device has been enhanced to bring you expanded functionality is a smaller, and more elegant package.
The Multi-Sensor Detects
- Light Sensor
- Secure Communication (Gen5)
- Improved Range
- Tamper Protection
- 2 year battery life
Z-Wave Plus certification ensures the Multi-Sensor 6 is compatible with modern controllers
Gen5 communication provides security in the communication between your controller and the device. Thus preventing unwanted interference or…
Complete Room Monitoring
- Motion Sensing (PIR) – With 120° angle and able to detect motion up to 16 1/2 away this little sensor is perfect for the average sized room. Customizing your sensors sensitivity can also be done to make it more or less sensitive, depending upon you and your family’s needs.
- Light Sensing – Integrating the ability to detect the light levels in the room you’ll find a great amount of flexibility in being able to automate lighting controls as well as curtains to respond to the light levels in the room to conserve energy or set the mood to be just right.
- Temperature – Maintain your room at the perfect temperature and serve as the cornerstone in your energy conservation efforts by not wasting energy.
- Humidity – leverage the humidity sensor integrated into the sensor where the temperature sensor help better understand the environment in your home and also to enhance your home management. For instance identifying overly wet places in your home helps to protect go you from mold problems.
- Vibration – This sensor incorporates a vibration sensor that can be used to detect tampering and also much more. Combining a couple of your sensors in various rooms or locations can also be used to detect an earthquake.
- UV Sensing – in addition to all the above the sensor also has a built-in UV light sensor that allows you to monitor the amount of UV in the room. By using the UV index in your scene you can reduce the amount of UV in the room and the suns effects on bleaching as well as the heat. This also allows you to save on cooling costs when the sun is out and at the brightest.
- Motion Sensor : 16 feet, and 120° field of view
- Humidity Sensor : 20% to 95%, accuracy:+/- 5% at 77°F
- Temperature Sensor : 14°F (-10°C) 140°F (60°C), accuracy: +/- 32.9°F (0.5°C)
- Light Sensor : 0 lux to 1000 lux
- Vibration Sensor : acts as tamper switch, ON or OFF
- Operation Temperature (Top): -4°F (-20°C) 140°F (40°C)
- Storing Temperature: -40°F (-40°C) 176°F (80°C); Working Humidity: 8% 80%
- Operational site: Indoor and outdoor;
- Power: DC 5V 500mA or 2 x CR123A battery;
- Weight: 2.6 oz
- Multi-Sensor 6
- Mounting Arm
- USB Cable
- Double-Sided Tape
- (2) Screws